Thursday, January 31, 2008
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Monday, January 14, 2008
Friday, January 11, 2008
There's so much "crafty" stuff that I love doing, yet time is definitely a constraint at this point in time. And so much others that I really hope I can learn one day.
List are: (Not in Order)
1. Sewing --------> so that i can make my own bags/pouch/purse...everything! lol
2. Knitting/Crocheting ------> i'm just fascinated with patterns, n what can come out of them
3. Enrolling in Arts College -------> curious at what kind of skills they can equip u with
4. Baking --------> i luv to EAT :D
5. Graphic Design ---------> always wanted to create designs, but feel "crippled" with the lack of knowledge
My dear husband always caution me, to focus what I'm alrd doing right now, which is Jewelry. Occasionally, when i have the motivation to, I'll start making cards n bookmarks to sell, which thankfully are quite well received n dont stay long in my shop! ;) Although I dont have the time to make it as fancyful as I want it to be, in their simplicity, they still reach to a certain segment of the market.
My rational is, if I dont at least try to learn what I'm alrd interested in, I'll never know if I can be good at it or not...and if I can be good at something that I love, it'll really open up doors for me to make a living doing something I really enjoy, while giving me the flexibility to continue being a stay home mom to my kids in their formative years.
Wednesday, January 9, 2008
ok, this is probably the 3rd time i'm doing this....i luv the writing part, but i'm really not the typical computer savvy person.